Register now for a free, live webinar November 17th at 11AM PST
Register at: http://update.codegear.com/forms/AMUSCA0911DelphiMigrationWebinar11-17
Get the inside story on upgrading to Delphi and Embarcadero RAD Studio 2010. During this 1 hour session learn some of the tricks of migrating Delphi code from prior versions to the latest and greatest that 2010 has to offer.
Topics will include:
- Overview of the things to keep in mind from migration projects from earlier versions of Delphi to 2010
- Top 3 things to remember when migrating
- Top 3 areas of migrating from non-Unicode to Unicode
- Using advanced tools to help with the migration
Delphi®, C++Builder®, Delphi Prism™ and Embarcadero® RAD Studio 2010 are now available and receiving rave reviews from users and the press. Users are excited about the benefits Delphi brings Windows developers for building touch and gesture enabled applications, helping them complete projects faster, and enabling them to keep up with the latest technologies including Windows 7.
- Get more information and resources at the Delphi and RAD Studio 2010 Migration Center
- See what people are saying about Delphi and RAD Studio
- Learn more about Delphi
- Download a free trial edition of Delphi and try it for yourself
Mike Rozlog is the Sr. Director of Delphi Solutions for Embarcadero Technologies. In this role, he is focused on ensuring the family of Delphi developer products being created by Embarcadero meets the expectations of developers around the world. Much of his time is dedicated to discussing and explaining the technical and business aspects of Embarcadero’s products and services to analysts and other audiences worldwide. Mike was formerly with CodeGear, a developer tools group that was acquired by Embarcadero in 2008. Previously, he spent more than eight years working for Borland in a number of positions, including a primary role as Chief Technical Architect. A reputed author, Mike has been published numerous times. His latest collaboration is Mastering JBuilder from John Wiley & Sons, Inc.