Hotfix 2 for Delphi, C++Builder and RAD Studio 2009 is now available for download at: http://cc.embarcadero.com/item/27476
Information on the hotfix is available in the readmes below (English, German, French, Japanese) and in a blog post at http://blogs.embarcadero.com/chrishesik/2009/12/03/35132.
RAD Studio 2009 Hotfix 2 - English Readme
This software patch is being provided to licensed users of RAD Studio 2009. Installation and use are governed by the license statement for RAD Studio 2009.
This Hotfix applies to:
Products: RAD Studio, Delphi, C++Builder
Update level: All
Editions: Professional, Enterprise, Architect
Languages: English, German, French, Japanese
Description of the update that is included in this hotfix:
This hotfix addresses issues with debugging on Windows 7, including:
- Assertion failure: "(!SetThreadContext failed")"
- On Windows 7, running under the debugger can cause the debugger to crash on shutdown.
- No Wait Chain is shown on Windows 7
Internal Tracking Number(s): QC 74732, QC 78575, 271589
1. Rename \\Program Files\Codegear\RAD Studio\6.0\bin\bordbk120N.dll to bordbk120N.bak
2. Place the new bordbk120N.dll in the \\Program Files\Codegear\RAD Studio\6.0\bin directory
Remote debugger install instructions:
1. Rename \\Program Files\RemoteDebugger\bordbk120N.dll to bordbk120N.bak
2. Place the new bordbk120N.dll in the \\Program Files\RemoteDebugger directory
Post a Comment