April 7, 2011

Are you deploying RAD Studio applications to the cloud on Amazon EC2?

Do you have a story to tell about using Amazon’s EC2 with RAD Studio?

Embarcadero would like to know about applications you've created with the RAD Studio family of products (Delphi, C++Builder, Delphi Prism and RadPHP) and then deployed to the cloud on Amazon EC2.

We're looking for information on the types of applications you're deploying to the cloud, what your experience has been, and if we can talk with you further about it and maybe have you share your thoughts via a case study, a quote, or participate in a webcast with Embarcadero and Amazon.

Please submit your information at: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/radstudioamazon

If you haven't deployed any applications to the cloud yet and want to learn more about it, check out the RAD in Action Cloud Computing webinar on-demand.

1 comment:

Victor said...

I would like to read about RAD in Action Cloud Computing. However I can't as the embarcadero site wants to force me toregistrate before giving me any info. Which I refuse. Am I a potential customer or not? Now we both will never know.