Software Development Trends 2012
Monday, January 23, 2012
6:00am PST / 9:00am EST / 3:00pm CET
11:00am PST / 2:00pm EST
5:00pm PST / January 24 12:00pm Australian EDT
Topics and trends that will be covered include:
- What developers need to know to be successful in 2012
- Productive Windows and Mac application development in your workplace
- Adding mobile applications to your business infrastructure
- Cloud applications and storage and their impact on software developers
- Multi-client, multi-platform, multi-database, multi-tier – how to leverage it all in 2012
You will get insight into technologies that are making a difference for ISVs and enterprises and how you can use Embarcadero tools to create great software that puts you ahead of the competition. You’ll also get a chance to ask questions during a live Q&A session at the end.
Join us for this valuable session with information that every developer using RAD Studio, Delphi, C++Builder, Embarcadero Prism and RadPHP needs to know!
Post a Comment