The help update is available by running the Embarcadero RAD Studio XE2 | Check for Updates item from the Windows Start menu or it can be downloaded from: http://cc.embarcadero.com/item/28778
Help Update 4 contains the following major additions:
- Over 1,000 pages of new content have been added to the Libraries wiki. Most of the new content is for the FireMonkey Application Platform (that is, the FMX unit scope).
- Examples of other new or revised content:
- FireMonkey Development Setup for iOS
- Creating a FireMonkey iOS App
- Printing from a FireMonkey Application
- ClassGroup pseudo-property of TDataModule
- Setting the Framework Affinity for a Data Module
- ActiveX Library
- Additional descriptions of application samples have been added, such as:
See more about the update at : http://docwiki.embarcadero.com/RADStudio/en/Readme_-_Help_Update_4_for_Delphi_and_C%2B%2BBuilder_XE2
Offer reminder: Only 18 days remain for the Buy One Tool, Get a Second Tool Free and Upgrade from any earlier version to XE2 offers which end March 30, 2012.
the updates item from the Windows Start menu doesn't work. It only says "no update available". I will try the direct download.
Post a Comment