Getting Started with FireMonkey e-Learning Series
New lessons each Thursday
May 3 - June 28, 2012
Delphi language version at 10:00AM PDT / 1:00PM EDT / 17:00 UTC
C++ language version at 11:00AM PDT / 2:00PM EDT / 18:00 UTC
If you’re new to FireMonkey or want to brush up on your skills, you’re invited to join Embarcadero’s David Intersimone for a new training series on Windows and Mac development with FireMonkey. Each week you can participate in a new 30 minute lesson followed by a 15 minute Q&A session where you can get answers to your questions about programming with FireMonkey.
When you register, you will receive notifications of upcoming lessons plus access to recorded versions of earlier lessons that you can view at any time.
Schedule of Lessons:
• May 3: Lesson 1 – Introduction to FireMonkey and Development Environment Setup
• May 10: Lesson 2 – Creating your First FireMonkey Desktop Application
• May 17: Lesson 3 – The Integrated Development Environment
• May 24: Lesson 4 – Programming Language Basics
• May 31: Lesson 5 – Designing a FireMonkey HD User Interface
• June 7: Lesson 6 – Connecting to Data
• June 14: Lesson 7 – Creating a FireMonkey 3D Application
• June 21: Lesson 8 – Using FireMonkey image and Animation Effects
• June 28: Lesson 9 – Building Multi-Client, Multi-Platform, Multi-Tier applications
You can also recommend this to anyone you know who might be interested in getting started with FireMonkey. They can register for the e-Learning series and download a RAD Studio trial to follow along.
Post a Comment