This Hotfix includes fixes for the following:
- 25777/QC 103933
Fixes issue where the in-place editor in TGrid and TStringGrid is only drawn for the first column.
- 25786/QC 103786
Fixes issue where FireMonkey text rendering for fonts was blurry with GDI+.
- 25255/QC 102941
Fixes FireMonkey AnimateFloat stack overflow error.
Fixes FireMonkey painting performance problem.
Fixes issue where *.fmx file size was growing with every save of a FireMonkey 3D form.
- 25656/QC 103873
Fixes the issue of 403 extra exported items when you create a package (C++).
- 26664/QC 104210
Fixes the issue of a FireMonkey HD form being unresponsive after user unlock.
- 27453/QC 104945, 27479, 26827/QC 104116
Fixes TClientDataSet.close error using TSocketconnection.
Fixes TClientDataSet failure to connect to a Midas Server via TSocketConnection.
Fixes error when assigning a null string to an OLE property.
- 26670/QC 104073
Fixes the Access violation in TControl3D.
Enables users to submmit iOS applications to the App Store.
Fixes Run > Attach to Process.
This hotfix is an MSI-based patch.
You can apply this hotfix over any of the following products:
- Delphi XE2 with Update 4
- C++Builder XE2 with Update 4
- RAD Studio XE2 with Update 4
To install the Hotfix:
- Download this zip file to your computer.
- Extract and install: Extract the zip file and run the contained setup.exe.
- Install the FireMonkey-iOS.dmg disk image file:
- Transfer the FireMonkey-iOS.dmg disk image file to the Mac.
- On the Mac, double-click FireMonkey-iOS.dmg.
- On the Mac, run the installer extracted from each package.