See what's new in the XE4 versions of RAD Studio, C++Builder and Delphi. Watch this informative webinar on-demand and learn about developing iOS mobile apps with Delphi, new additions to the FireMonkey platform, some exciting iOS database news, and learn how to choose the XE4 tool or upgrade that's right for you.
Companies are under pressure to deliver apps that their customers can use in the office and on the road, but coding and managing these different versions can be costly and time-consuming. RAD Studio XE4 is the app development suite for companies who need to create true native apps for PCs, tablets, and smartphones and get them to market fast. With RAD Studio, you manage one codebase, one team, and one schedule, but support multiple platforms without sacrificing performance. True native apps run directly on the device with full access to all underlying capabilities, tighter security, and a better user experience.
In the webinar you will learn:
- How multi-device app development with RAD Studio can expand the capabilities and efficiency of your development team
- How to use RAD Studio XE4 to create true native Delphi applications for iOS devices
- Accessing and integrating iOS sensors and services
- Working with local databases and enterprise data
- Pricing and availability of RAD Studio XE4