Get Ready to Create Android Apps with RAD Studio
The new RAD Studio development solution for Android is coming soon! Now is a great time to get started with multi-device application development for iOS, Windows and Mac – and get ready to target Android from the same source codebase.
Sign up for RAD Studio Android news and the beta
Get news and info updates on RAD Studio and Delphi for Android and apply to be a beta tester if you’re interested in Android.
Get XE4 for an early start on mobile development
Buy RAD Studio XE4 now with Support and Maintenance to start developing for iOS today plus upgrades as soon as they're available.
Early info on creating Android apps with RAD Studio
- Sneak Peek: Delphi, Android, ARM Assembler and Extra Awesomeness
- Native Pickers on Android
- Printing from an Android Device Using FireMonkey
- Sneak Peek: Delphi FirePhoto App on Android
- Compiling Android Apps with Delphi - The next version of Delphi will include a new compiler for the Android ARM platform.
- Sneak Peek: Android SDK, NDK and Device Support in Delphi
- Android in Style - Preview of styling options in Delphi for Android. Blog post from Sarina DuPont, Product Manager.
- It's Alive! A First Look at Delphi for Android - Blog post from John Thomas, Product Management.
- RAD Studio Mobile Roadmap – See what’s planned for Android in RAD Studio and Delphi. Updated August 7, 2013.
Post a Comment