Microsoft’s support for Windows XP ends in less than 30 days. Many companies around the world are now moving from Windows XP to Windows 7 and 8. Are your applications ready for this change? If your existing Delphi and C++Builder applications are still based on older technology, now is the time to migrate and modernize them, supporting new Windows technologies, APIs and the needs of your customers.
This is your last chance to register for the webinar with programming expert Marco Cantù to learn how Delphi and C++Builder now offer a broad set of new features you might not be taking full advantage of, including FireDAC, REST client components, VCL styling, 64-bit and cloud support. And what about adding full Unicode support and migrating from the BDE?
Topics to be covered in this webinar include:
- Moving from Windows XP to Windows 7 and 8: Unicode, 64-bit, User Account Control
- Modernizing your applications: VCL Styles, gestures, new dialogs, enhanced graphic support, and Windows 8 Modern UI
- Modernizing data access: From BDE to FireDAC, Cloud providers, REST client library, using Live Bindings
- Modernizing your source code: a fast roundup of what’s new in the language
- Going multi-platform with FMX (build single source applications for desktop and mobile platforms)
Technology is moving fast, don’t fall behind. Attend this webinar and get the information you need to modernize your Windows applications and deliver the best user experience.
Not using XE5 yet? Upgrade from any earlier version at a special price and get free bonus software only during the month of March.
Click here to learn the top focus areas as you update and modernize your Delphi and C++Builder Windows VCL applications.