RAD in Action: VCL Developer's Guide to RAD Studio XE6
Featuring Marco Cantù, Embarcadero
Wednesday, April 30, 2014
6AM San Francisco / 9AM New York / 2PM London / 3PM Milan
11AM San Francisco / 2PM New York / 7PM London / 8PM Milan
5PM San Francisco / 1-May 9AM Tokyo / 1-May 10AM Sydney
Click here to register for the webinar
Get an in depth look at what’s new for Windows and VCL application development in XE6
Join Embarcadero’s Marco Cantu to learn how to modernize your Windows applications with new styles, components, database connectivity and app tethering in Delphi, C++Builder and RAD Studio XE6.
Learn tips and tricks including:
- Give your applications a new look with VCL styles, now with menu styling, and build modern looking Windows applications.
- Extend your Windows desktop applications with mobile companion apps using the new app tethering components
- Add GPS, gyroscope and accelerometer features to your Windows applications
- Make database application development fun again with FireDAC
- Use the new Taskbar component to add interactive taskbar previews to your apps
- Explore other nice features added to the VCL (and RTL) in XE6
Don’t miss out on this informative webinar that will be filled with demos and a live Q&A session. If you can’t attend one of the live sessions, register anyway to get access the replay as soon as it’s available.
Windows has come a long way since the days of XP. Now is the time to bring your Windows applications into the future as your users and customers move off unsupported Windows XP and migrate to Windows 7 and 8.1. This webinar will teach you how.
Post a Comment