Here is some info on the new round of Developer Skill Sprints for Q1 of 2015. Sign up now!
|Explore the Flexibility of RAD Studio XE7|
The next round of Skill Sprints are here!
|It’s the new year and time for more Developer Skill Sprints! Join us for this 10-part series exploring some of the newest features of RAD Studio, Delphi and C++Builder XE7. We'll show you how to use the new revolutionary FireUI multi-device designer, utilize multi-core CPUs with the all new Parallel Programming Library, explore InterBase XE7 change views and much more!|
Live sessions every Tuesday
Sessions will cover:
January 20 - March 24, 2015
6AM PST / 8AM CST / 9AM EST
11AM PST / 1PM CST / 2PM EST
5PM PST / 7PM CST / 8PM EST
Register once and attend as many sessions as you can. Don't miss these live events!
- Building native multi-device apps including iPhone 6/6+ with FireUI
- Customizing the look and feel of UI elements with the Bitmap Style Designer
- Hassle-free and supercharged for loops with the parallel programming library
- Deep dive into futures and the Parallel Programming Library
- Promoting healthy apps by separating app logic from the UI using common patterns
- Building an app with the Multi-Device Designer that consumes JSON from the Sharepoint.com REST API
- InterBase XE7 with Change Views
- Plus, more topics to be announced soon!
Post a Comment