We're trying something new in the US and Canada more online events that make it easier for everyone to without having to travel to live in-person events in a few cities. David I will be presenting and there will be a choice of 2-hour short presentations and a 5-hour extended workshop that takes a deeper dive into all the topics.
If you can't make it on May 13 or 16, register anyway and we'll send you a link to watch the recordings of both.
|RAD Studio XE8 Lunch & Learn and Saturday Deep Dive|
|Join David I for one of these FREE technical online workshops and be among the first to see the latest RAD Studio XE8!|
|Lunch & Learn Webinars|
Bring your own lunch at your office for a
2-hour Lunch & Learn session.
|Deep-Dive Online Workshop|
Attend a special 4-hour Deep Dive.
|Wednesday, May 13, 2015|
9am PDT / 12pm EDT
12pm PDT / 3pm EDT
|Saturday, May 16, 2015|
8am-1pm PDT / 11am-4pm EDT
Learn about the new features and benefits of using Embarcadero's RAD Studio XE8 and Appmethod for cross-platform app development. Build apps using a single-source codebase (either Object Pascal or C++) that compiles down to native executables for Windows, Mac OS X, Apple iOS, and Android, including universal binaries for iOS (both ARMV7 and ARM64).
Discover more about how to:
...and much more!
- Make the most of your VCL Windows applications in a connected world
- Move existing code up to new levels of scalability, performance and integration
- Extend existing code and build new apps to embrace mobile, new devices and Internet of Things
- Utilize high-performance, easy-to-use, enterprise database connectivity
- Embrace the latest compilers and toolchains
- Be the most productive you have ever been – for Windows and beyond!
The workshop will include detailed technical demonstrations and live Q&A. Saturday’s session will include a Deep Dive into a Digital Medical Technology application that uses devices and proximity beacons.
Register today for the Lunch and Learn or Deep Dive Workshop or both and download a copy of RAD Studio XE8 in advance to follow along.
Post a Comment