Updating third party componentsIf you use third party components, you may need updated versions for your 2010 tool. Check this list for some of the third party components:
- Delphi 2010 Compatible Third Party Tools & Components
- C++Builder 2010 Compatible Third Party Tools & Components
Moving to UnicodeUnicode was introduced in Delphi and C++Builder 2009. In addition to the product documentation, there are a number of good resources to ease your move to Unicode.
Learning about the new features in recent versionsEach new version of Delphi and C++Builder introduces many new features. Here are a few sources of information on new features from recent versions.
- RAD Studio 2010 Evaluation Center – videos, blogs and more
- What's new in Delphi 2010 (RAD Studio doc Wiki)
- Delphi and RAD Studio 2010 video replays from CodeRage
- What's new in Delphi 2009
- Reasons to Migrate from Delphi 7 to Delphi 2009
- A Tour of Delphi 2009
- Building User Interfaces with Delphi 2009
- Using New Delphi Coding Styles and Architectures
- The New DataSnap in Delphi 2009
- Debugger Enhancements Since Delphi 7 and C++Builder 6