Learn about Multi-Tier Application Development with DataSnap in RAD Studio XE
Embarcadero® RAD Studio Enterprise XE is the most popular release in years, in large part due to DataSnap XE. The DataSnap® framework enables you to build multi-tier applications with the server built in Delphi and C++Builder, and connect with them via a wide variety of clients and protocols.
Join Embarcadero and Bob Swart for a walk through a real world DataSnap application, covering topics like security, authentication, and deployment.
Topics covered in the webinar include:
- Creating a DataSnap server in Delphi, examining possible server targets and deployment strategies
- Adding security using Authorization (login) and role-based Authentication (for server methods and TDataSetProviders)
- Exporting and updating nested-datasets using autoincrement primary keys
Register for one of the three webinar sessions
- 6:00 AM California / 9:00 AM New York / 2:00 PM London / 3:00 PM Frankfurt, Paris / 5:00PM Moscow
- 10:00 AM California / 1:00 PM New York / 6:00 PM London
- 5:00 PM California / 9:00AM Beijing / 10:00 AM Tokyo / 12:00 PM Sydney
Then visit the RAD in Action resource page to get the companion technical paper and videos.