What are the free tools again and why do I need them?
- FastCube is a tool for effective data analysis. FastCube enables you to analyze data and to build summary tables (data cutoffs) as well as to create various reports and graphs easily and instantly.
- Rapid SQL XE2 is a SQL IDE that enables you to produce high performing SQL code to use in your Delphi applications.
- DB Optimizer XE2 helps you enhance your overall application performance - maximizing database performance by quickly discovering, diagnosing, and optimizing poor-performing SQL.
- DB Change Manager XE2 enables you to track and manage changes to your databases like you track revisions of your source code.
What do I buy to get the different free tools?
|Buy Delphi, C++Builder or RAD Studio XE2…|
DB Change Manager
And finally, how can I buy?
- Buy online from the Embarcadero Store (available in most countries)
- Buy from an Embarcadero partner
- Contact a sales rep for volume pricing on >10 licenses
Uh, OK, I bought the XE2 upgrade. How do I get FastCube? Thanks!
Just go to the RAD Studio registered users page at http://cc.embarcadero.com/reg/rad_studio and you will see it listed there.
Post a Comment