Register for the online version:
You can click here or the banner above to register for the online version which is coming May 23 and will run from 9:00AM to 3:00PM PDT (see this time in other time zones). Register Now!
See it live in these cities:
- France - Clermont-Ferrand, Lyon, Aix en provence, Strasbourg, Bordeaux, Toulouse, Nantes, Poitiers, Lille, and Paris
- Germany - Stuttgart, Kassel, Bremen, Frankfurt, and Berlin
- Denmark - Aarhus
- Australia - Sydney, Brisbane
- Sweden - Gothenberg
- Poland - Lodz, Katowice, and Bydgoszcz
- Netherlands - Eindhoven
You can also check the Embarcadero events page to see if more dates have been added.
Here's the agenda for the online version. The live versions mostly have a similar agenda but it varies by city so check the agenda separately if you're attending a local version.
09:00 to 09:15 - Welcome and Introduction
09:15 to 09:45 - RAD Studio XE2 overview
09:45 to 11:00 - FireMonkey: From basic principles into practice
• FireMonkey Overview
• FireMonkey Principles
11:00 to 11:30 - Coffee break
11:30 to 12:30 - What Visual Studio and Visual C++ developers gain from FireMonkey
• Mac without FireMonkey (XCode/Cocoa application dismantled)
• From Visual C++ to Mac
• Using scalable ASP.NET web services with FireMonkey clients on Windows and Mac
• Calling FireMonkey forms from .NET applications (Stephen Demo DLL/Dylib)
12:30 to 13:30 - Lunchtime
13:30 to 15:00 - FireMonkey in Action!
• Applied FireMonkey
• Native Mobile development with iOS (iPhone and iPad)
Register Now and hope to see you there!
Post a Comment