If you can't make it to one of the sessions, register anyway and you'll receive a link to watch the replay on demand within the next week.
If you want a more in-depth look, with additional info and demos that we don't have time for in the webinar, register for one of the live World Tour events.
RAD XE3 World Tour Webinar
Monday, September 10, 2012
11:00AM PDT / 2:00PM EDT / 18:00 UTC
5:00PM PDT / 8:00PM EDT / 10:00AM Sep 11 Australia EST
Be among the first to see what’s new in Delphi XE3 and in RAD Studio XE3 – including Delphi, C++Builder, Prism, InterBase and new HTML5 Builder at this online event hosted by Embarcadero’s John Thomas.
Get ready to develop apps for Windows 8. Learn how to give your existing VCL and FireMonkey apps a new Windows 8 look and functionality. See what’s new in FM2, the next generation FireMonkey application platform. And get a first look at the newest member of the RAD Studio family – HTML5 Builder!
Come see what all the excitement is about in this condensed, one-hour online version of the RAD Studio XE3 World Tour events. See how you can:
- Create Delphi, C++Builder and Prism applications with Windows 8 styling and functionality
- Convert existing VCL and FireMonkey forms to Windows 8 look and behavior with one click
- Add new multimedia functionality to your FireMonkey apps
- Use the new Visual LiveBindings designer to make connections quickly and visually
- Create HTML5 web apps and mobile apps for Android, iOS and more with new HTML5 Builder
- Build Windows 8 apps with WinRT using Prism XE3 in RAD Studio
- Embed InterBase XE3, the low cost zero-admin high performance database, into your Windows 8 applications
...and much more!