We have two new webinars coming up with Fast Reports' Michael Philippenko and Den Zubov on Reporting in RAD Studio, Delphi and C++Builder with FastReport and FastCube VCL and FMX.
Webinar 1: New Report Generator for Delphi FastReport VCL 5
FastReport VCL is a modern solution for integrating Business Intelligence in your software. Topics covered in this webinar include:
- What is new and how to use it in FastReport VCL 5
- New kinds of report interactivity
- News in objects and properties
- Changes in web-reporting and more!
Webinar 2: FastCube VCL 2 and New FastCube FMX - OLAP Components for your Software!
FastCube enables you to analyze data and to build summary tables (data cut-offs) as well as create a variety of reports and graphs both easily and instantly. In this webinar you will learn:
- What is new in FastCube VCL 2
- What the difference in VCL and FMX versions
- How to estimate performance of FastCube on your own data and application
Click here to register for the webinars
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to learn how to extend and expand your reporting capabilities in RAD Studio, C++Builder and Delphi. Register now to attend both webinars.
Post a Comment