Reminder of the current offers on RAD Studio, Delphi and C++Builder. There will also be a price increase, averaging 4%, across all Embarcadero products on February 1, 2015.
RAD Studio, Delphi and C++Builder January Specials
Don’t miss out on these great offers for upgrades, new purchases and moving up from Professional to Enterprise. Hurry now before prices increase on February 1st!
- XE3-XE6 users: Upgrade and get free bonuses, $700 value
- XE2 and earlier version users: Upgrade and save up to 45% when you buy with 1 year maintenance
- Professional edition users: Move up to Enterprise bonus offer
- New users: Free bonus software, $700 value
How do I qualify for the upgrade price if I’m on XE2 or earlier?
If you missed the previous upgrade offer, you can still get the upgrade price as long as you purchase with 1 year Support and Maintenance. The upgrade price will save you up to 45% off the new user price and the Support and Maintenance gives you access to support and all upgrades for one year. You’ll always have access to the latest version.
Why move up from Professional to Enterprise edition?
With Enterprise edition you get exclusive additional functionality and tools that enable you to do more and create amazing apps. Access more databases with client/server and enterprise database connectivity, create mobile apps, and build multi-tier applications with DataSnap. Learn more about upgrading to Enterprise.
- Enterprise exclusives: DataSnap, XML tools and components, advanced UML modeling, additional code audits, and dbExpress enterprise connectivity are only available in Enterprise edition or higher (not available in Professional or the Pro Add-On Packs).
- Enterprise extra – free Enterprise Mobility Services (EMS) licenses: Upgrade from Professional edition to Enterprise edition or higher and get a free 10 user EMS license.
What is in the bonus pack of extra software and how do I get it?
Just register your XE7 product and click here to get access to all of the free downloads for registered users including product updates and the Bonus Pack items including Castalia for Delphi, VCL and FireMonkey Style Pack, Mida VCL to FireMonkey Converter and the Object Pascal Handbook ebook by Marco Cantu.
All January offers are available through January 31, 2015.
Post a Comment