Also keep in mind that if you purchase RAD Studio, Delphi or C++Builder XE7 between February 23 and March 31, 2015, you will get a free limited time Update Subscription that gets you the next major release free!
Here are some of the places where you can get early info on the next version of RAD Studio, C++Builder and Delphi:
- 2015 RAD Studio Roadmap
- Developer Skill Sprint sessions - March 10, 17 and 24
- Preview: Proximity Awareness with Beacons
- Preview: EMS Push Notifications
- Preview Box 2D
- Blog post on iOS 64-bit support and beta access
- Blog post on Proximity Awareness with Beacons
- Multi-Device Preview - new feature will give you an easy way to see what your app will look like on a wide range of device types
When buying Delphi XE7 now, I will get XE8 for free. OK so far. But will I be enabled for recharching when XE9 will be released?
In Perú: R2 Data Technology
+511 4020 622
The Recharge program is being changed and recharges will only be available to people already in the program as long as they renew every time.
When you buy XE7 with the offer, you get a free Update Subscription until XE8 is released. Your best path forward is to renew the Update Subscription at that point. When you renew the Update Subscription, you get a year of all major upgrades, all updates, access to support and other extras. It's the best way to stay up-to-date at the lowest cost.
Post a Comment