RAD Studio XE8 Deep-Dive Online Workshop
Saturday, May 16, 2015
8:00am -1:00pm Pacific / 11:00am-4:00pm Eastern
Join David I and Embarcadero Technical Experts for this very special Saturday deep-dive RAD Studio XE8 online workshop.
Discover more about how to:
- Make the most of your VCL Windows applications in a connected world
- Move existing code up to new levels of scalability, performance and integration
- Extend existing code and build new apps to embrace mobile, new devices and Internet of Things
- Utilize high-performance, easy-to-use, enterprise database connectivity
- Embrace the latest compilers and toolchains
- Be the most productive you have ever been – for Windows and beyond!
...and much more!
The workshop will include detailed technical demonstrations by David I, Embarcadero technical experts and special guests. Live online Q&A will also take place throughout the workshop.
- Welcome & Introduction
- RAD XE8 Product Vision
- What's New in XE8
- Developer Productivity
- Enterprise Mobility Services including the new Push Notification Support
- InterBase XE7 with the new Change Views
- Deep Dive into a Digital Medical Technology Application (that uses devices and proximity beacons)
- Summary and Q&A
Post a Comment