September 7, 2009

What users are saying about Delphi and RAD Studio 2010

Updated the What Users are Saying about Delphi and RAD Studio 2010 page with some new user quotes...

"Delphi 2010 is the enjoyable sweet mix of a fast, stable and responsive IDE, superfast compiler, latest operating system API support, fine language enhancements such as RTTI extensions and attributes, debugger with many new capabilities and great new IDE features like IDE Insight and Delphi code formatter. After one week of intensive use of the final release now, it's clear how much attention to detail and quality Embarcadero's Delphi team put into the product. When all this comes with an unparallelled backwards compatibility for a software development product, there is only one conclusion: do yourself a favor, get Delphi 2010 and enjoy your new shiny secret weapon."
- Bruno Fierens, CEO, TMS Software



"When I'm ready to enter Windows 7, Delphi 2010 is already there. The components included in Delphi 2010 give a substantial boost to my products. And third party components are there if I need them. I enjoy using the Rapid Application Development standard to, without effort, achieve quality results. Mostly I use Delphi, but with RAD Studio I can turn to C or C++Builder when I need to."
- Bjarne Johansson, MD

No comments: