If you couldn’t make it to one of the 70+ live RAD Studio XE2 World Tour events, you can still participate in the excitement by attending a free online version of the event!
RAD Studio XE2 World Tour Webinar
September 27, 2011
6:00am,11:00am and 5:00pm PDT
Come see what all the excitement is about!
Sign up for this free RAD Studio XE2 World Tour webinar and see how easily you can:
- Create GPU-powered FireMonkey applications that will keep your customers engaged
- Build 64-bit Delphi applications to take advantage of the latest hardware
- Create a single application and target both Windows and OS X
- Extend your multi-tier DataSnap applications with new mobile and cloud connectivity in RAD Cloud
- Connect any visual element to any type of data using LiveBindings™
- Modernize the look and feel of your Windows applications with VCL styles
- Create mobile-optimized web applications and standalone apps for iOS and Android devices using RadPHP
...and much more!
Learn more about the RAD Studio XE2 family of tools
Visit our new RAD Studio XE2 product pages to see more of what’s new, what you can do with XE2, and even download a free trial.
Awesome thing shared here. I think people will use it.
Post a Comment