Special Pricing to move up to the latest DataSnap and Enterprise editions of Delphi XE, C++Builder XE and RAD Studio XE Enterprise if you purchase by March 31, 2011
RAD Studio XE Pro
Delphi XE or C++Builder XE Enterprise
|€ 1,999||€ 1,299||€ 999||€ 599||n/a|
RAD Studio XE Enterprise
|€ 2,799||€ 1,799||€ 1,499||€ 1,099||€ 799|
The prices above are the Euro prices. For pricing in other regions, visit the offer information page and click the country links in the right column or the other buy now links.
Here are the qualifications for the special prices:
*Limited Time Upgrade Prices are available to registered users of 2007-2010 versions of Delphi, C++Builder or RAD Studio
**Upgrade from XE Pro prices are available to users who purchased Delphi XE Professional or C++Builder XE Professional prior to Feb 1, 2011
***Upgrade from RAD Studio XE Pro price is available to users who purchased RAD Studio XE Professional prior to Feb 1, 2011
Here's some information from the offer page on why you will want to upgrade:
Embarcadero® RAD Studio Enterprise XE is the most popular release in years, in large part due to DataSnap XE. For a limited time, owners of 2007-2010 versions of Delphi, C++Builder or RAD Studio, Professional and Enterprise editions, qualify for extra savings on XE Enterprise upgrades! If you already own an XE Professional edition product, you qualify for even lower pricing to move up to XE Enterprise.
Reason #1 to Upgrade to Enterprise - Rapidly create multi-tier applications with DataSnap
The DataSnap® framework enables you to build multi-tier applications with the server built in Delphi and C++Builder, and connect with them via a wide variety of clients and protocols.
More Reasons to Upgrade
In addition to DataSnap, the Enterprise editions of Delphi XE, C++Builder XE and RAD give you exciting capabilities not available in the Professional edition. You get access to more data sources, remote servers, ability automate your build process, and ensure that your team is delivering high quality code. In Enterprise, you get:
- dbExpress database server connectivity framework - Connection pooling, tracing and drivers for nine major databases including Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, DB2, Sybase, InterBase, Firebird, Informix, SQL Anywhere and MySQL
- Free earlier version Delphi and C++Builder licenses - Delphi 7, 2007, 2009, 2010 and/or C++Builder 6, 2007, 2009 and 2010 plus Delphi Prism 2010 and 2011 in RAD Studio
- FinalBuilder - Use FinalBuilder Embarcadero Edition for creation and debugging of dynamic build and deployment process automation. Then extend your automated build process with command line audits, metrics and documentation generation.
- Extensive Audits and Metrics - 200+ Static Code Audits for deep code analysis 80+ Static Code Metrics for analysis of the object domain
- UML Modeling - Move up from UML code visualization in the Professional edition to fully interactive models that stay in sync with your code
Plus, your Enterprise edition purchase qualifies you for a special bundle price on DB PowerStudio for SQL Server Developer Edition so you can write high quality SQL code faster, tune it against SQL Server and keep your development and test servers in sync.