Why do I want to create 64-bit Delphi applications?
If the answer isn't "because my customers or users are already demanding it", I think this info from our 64-bit Development Solutions page sums up the opportunities pretty well. Whether you're developing software to sell as an ISV or developing software for your own company or enterprise, there are many reasons to move to 64-bit.
|Sell more software and provide more flexibility for your customers||Support the growing 64-bit upgrade initiatives|
|Accelerate upgrades of your software||Create more powerful enterprise level applications|
|Stay competitive in the industry and beat the competition||Build applications that allow users to fully leverage the power and capabilities of 64-bit machines|
Where can I learn more about the benefits of creating 64-bit Windows apps and how to do it with Delphi?
- Tech Note: The Impact of 64-bit Applications to Your Company's Bottom Line
- Solutions Page: 64-bit Development
- Product Info Page: 64-bit Development with Delphi XE2
- Video: Building 64-bit Applications in Delphi XE2
- Video: Building a 64-bit Delphi User Defined Function for InterBase
- RAD Studio Doc Wiki: 64-bit Development for Windows
- 64-bit Application Development in the Software Development Trends article from Embarcadero in the TechXtend Newsletter
You can also watch this webinar on demand to learn more about 64-bit development with Delphi XE2 and see how easy it is.
If you're not on Delphi XE2 and not doing 64-bit development yet, you're potentially missing out on a big opportunity. There are special offers going on now so why not make the move to Delphi XE2, or download a trial and get started with 64-bit development with Delphi.