1) Free upgrade to C++Builder 64-bit for C++Builder XE3 and RAD Studio XE3 users
If you buy (or own) C++Builder XE3 Professional or higher, or RAD Studio XE3 then you will be able to download the C++Builder XE3 64-bit upgrade free of charge. The upgrade is expected to be available in December.
Learn more about the free C++Builder 64-bit offer
2) Special offers if you buy C++Builder XE3 now
You can qualify for up to three special offers if you buy C++Builder XE3 by December 31, 2012. See the offer information page for the details on which editions qualify for each offer.
- Free HTML5 Builder - Buy C++Builder XE3 and get HTML5 Builder ($299 value) FREE!
- Upgrade pricing from any earlier version - if you haven't upgrade from version 2007 or earlier yet, this is your chance to save up to 45% off the regular new user price
- Get Ultimate edition at the Enterprise price - if you're developing data driven apps, this is your opportunity to get all the Enterprise edition functionality plus three great database tools at no extra cost (save up to $1,000)
Learn more about the limited time C++Builder special offers
3) If you're attending the QCon conference in San Francisco next week, be sure to check out JT's session on the resurgence of C++
Embarcadero Explores the Resurgence of C++ at QCon San Francisco
4) CodeRage 7 C++ Developer Conference
This year C++ developers and C++Builder users get their very own conference. The CodeRage C++ conference is coming December 10-12, 2012.
Register now for the free CodeRage 7 Online C++ Developer Conference
Post a Comment